Kajang H3 1111th Celebration Run, Is confirmed ON. It's ON !!!


Kajang Hash 1111th Celebration Run, It's ON! It's ON!


Kajang Hash House Harriers 1111th celebration RUN
will be held on 14th-11-2009.

Damage: RM60.00

LONG RUN: Start at 5.00 pm

SHORT RUN: Start at 5.15 pm

Reg. By : 15th-10-2009 (Registration closing 13-11-09 )

Contact : PeanutKing (inter hash sec 2009/10)

HP : 6012-334 1737

Email : peanutking9888@gmail.com (for info or registration)
or wgr196@tm.net.my

Venue: Bandar Technology Kajang
GPS coordinates: Long: N 2 57" 26.1 , Lat E 101 49" 25.4 .


Invitation open to all Malaysian Hash Chapters.

Note: Please register early to secure your goodie bag.
Registration limit to 1200+- harriers & harriettes.

For more detail: http://kajanghhh.blogspot.com/



On ! On! On! On!

Anything you want to know.

Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PeanutKing appear in THE STAR at last for good reason.


Its not very often people appear in the media for good reason.I am glad my appearance is associated with The Royal Selangor Club Hash House Harriers (RSC hhh) 125th anniversary celebration.

I love the camera this reporter use,make me look slim and handsome..(hehe...not that I am not slim or handsome on normal day).Maybe the reporter have set in the 'slim enhancement mode' to slim down my 2 hashing friends beside me.

Just for your info this reporter snap the top 5 runners during the run. During anniversary run or hashing I cannot let my Kajang Hash House Harrier (KH3) chapter down.

For more detail:http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2009/1/15/central/3001602&sec=central

ON! ON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What la u. I thought u are the one who threw shoes (tiu hai) at Bush! The picture not nice la. Macam lan ! HAHAH! (your peng you on 16th floor)

Stephen said...

Heh Danny, I saw the photo in the papers but did not recognise you..so slim now!

Stephen said...

Hi Danny,
I've linked your site to my new blog at http://stephen-yong.blogspot.com