Kajang H3 1111th Celebration Run, Is confirmed ON. It's ON !!!


Kajang Hash 1111th Celebration Run, It's ON! It's ON!


Kajang Hash House Harriers 1111th celebration RUN
will be held on 14th-11-2009.

Damage: RM60.00

LONG RUN: Start at 5.00 pm

SHORT RUN: Start at 5.15 pm

Reg. By : 15th-10-2009 (Registration closing 13-11-09 )

Contact : PeanutKing (inter hash sec 2009/10)

HP : 6012-334 1737

Email : peanutking9888@gmail.com (for info or registration)
or wgr196@tm.net.my

Venue: Bandar Technology Kajang
GPS coordinates: Long: N 2 57" 26.1 , Lat E 101 49" 25.4 .


Invitation open to all Malaysian Hash Chapters.

Note: Please register early to secure your goodie bag.
Registration limit to 1200+- harriers & harriettes.

For more detail: http://kajanghhh.blogspot.com/



On ! On! On! On!

Anything you want to know.

Custom Search

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am going to the Olympic games 2008.

You guy must be wondering how I manage to get the tickets.

I GET 8 TICKETS TO ALL THE EVENTS,

4 HOTEL ROOMS,

FOOD, CAR & FREE ROUND TRIP AIR FARE.

FOR 21 DAYS IN CHINA.



You can win this free trip too if you answer correctly all the questions below:


1. Which student seems to appear tired / sleepy?


2. Which ones are male twins?


3. Which ones are the female twins?


4. How many women are in the group?


5. Which one is the teacher?


6. Which two just finished a joint?






GOOD LUCK!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>




Please do not hessitate to call or email me if you answer all correctly.

I will meet you in Beijing.

Note:If you have become cukoo not my fault.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am The assistant editor with disease.com. I really liked your site and I am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URl in subject line to take a step ahead an to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Lisa Hope
lisa.disease.com@gmail.com